Rainier Fleece-Lined Jogger Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
- Secure Pocket
Built for cold-weather activities, these pull-on jogger pants are Flexion nylon/spandex with two-way active stretch and a durable, water-repellent finish. Inside, polyester fleece lining adds critical warmth.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Secure zip front pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: 29"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell | 100% polyester lining
Just for You
- Women's Stratify 2.0 Soft Shell JacketRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$62.99
- Women's Rocky Pass Trench CoatRegular Price$119.99Sale Price$90.99
- Men's Takeoff Chino Shorts - PrintRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$45.49
- Men's Momentum Light UPF JacketRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$49.00
- Jasper 30L PackRegular Price$80.00
- Women's Camp Fleece Crop PantsRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Field Flannel Shirt - Boyfriend FitRegular Price$49.99
- Women's Fremont ParkaRegular Price$129.99Sale Price$77.99
- Women's Silver Lining Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$299.99Sale Price$209.99
- Men's Authentic Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Yes, I recommend this productReneeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConslove theseJan 30, 2021
I love these pants, especially on these cold cold nights. Comfy and stylish. I am a muscular build and these are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productNYC hikergirlGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsJust get theseOct 29, 2020
This is my first purchase from Eddie Bauer. I was looking for some warm pants for hiking or walking in the cold weather. Now with Covid this is the only exercise I feel safe doing outside. I wasn't sure what to expect I was worried these would look like mom jeans lol. They are surprising cute and stylish not what I thought Eddie Bauer was about honestly. I love the color it's a bluish gray material is very nice too. These are a mid rise waist and feel super comfy and cozy. I'm 5"2 and the length is perfect. I'm 104 lbs and ordered size 2 it's fitted but with some room if I wanted to wear a base layer I could with these and still be comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productMicheleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortCons Poor FitFabulous except SHORT legsJan 26, 2021
These are SO practical for hiking in the cold - the fleece lining keeps me warm, and the outer material pretty much slides through almost anything - brambles and bushes don't snag. AND pet hair doesn't stick. I wanted to give them 5 stars, but - the legs are SHORT. They are too thick to tuck into tall boots, and for hiking, I don't wear tall boots. They need to either add an inch or two to the length, or offer petite and regular lengths. No one wants crop pants in the Winter cold! So please, if you offer these next year, offer them with at least another inch in length. Comfortable (not fashionable), and practical with pockets that zip. I walk 3 or 4 miles every morning, and wear them just about every morning in the Winter - usually around 35 to 45 degrees, and I'm toasty warm - no jacket required after the first mile or two!