Rainier Jogger Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
- Secure Pocket
Built for on-the-go comfort, these joggers are made with two-way stretch nylon/spandex and have an elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric, and built-in UPF sun protection guards against sunburn.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip front pockets
- Inseam: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Women's Utility Jogger PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$30.00
- Women's Camp Fleece Jogger PantsRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Sonoma Breeze Jogger PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Women's Fast Fleece Jogger Pants - SolidRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$25.00
- Women's Escapelite Jogger PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Women's Rainier Fleece-Lined Jogger PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Camp Fleece Printed Jogger PantsRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$27.99
- Men's Everyday Fleece Jogger PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Men's Fortify Quilted Jogger PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$55.99
- Women's Aspire Ankle PantsRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$38.49
- Women's Rainier Pull-On Crop PantsRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$49.99
- Women's Escapelite Slim Ankle PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
Just for You
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove theseMay 10, 2022
Comfortable, yet stylish too. Great fit. Love the zipper pockets for carrying items when with kids. Wash and wear well!
- Yes, I recommend this productroadtripper44Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy them now!Apr 27, 2022
These pants are the BEST! My only regret is that I didn't get all the colors when they were on sale. They are super comfy, have a great fit and look to them and are overall awesome. For context, I am 5'2, 128 pounds, curvier on hips and thighs. I'm a pretty solid size 4 in most things and these in a size 4 fit perfectly. They were also a great length for my height. Super happy with this purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productPeimanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitNice stretch fabricApr 5, 2022
I bought 6 pair of this item for my self and for gift. its really comfortable. The point is easy wear and adjusted (no zip), its great for gift. but the chart size don't work for me (58 Kg, 160 cm). usually wear small size or 4 petti but for this one the size of 6 is fit and 8 is more better for activity.