Rainier Jogger Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
- Secure Pocket
Built for on-the-go comfort, these joggers are made with two-way stretch nylon/spandex and have an elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric, and built-in UPF sun protection guards against sunburn.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip front pockets
- Inseam: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Men's Everyday Fleece Jogger PantsRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$25.00
- Women's Aspire Ankle PantsRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$32.99
- Women's Centerline Utility Crop Cargo PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Men's Rainier Convertible PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$55.99
- Men's Rainier Pull-On PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Men's Flex Mountain Utility PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$47.99
Just for You
- Men's Graphic T-Shirt - Bear SceneRegular Price$24.99Sale Price$12.50
- Men's Everyday Fleece Sherpa-Lined HenleyRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Men's Jetway Long-Sleeve 1/4-ZipRegular Price$59.99
- Women's Escapelite Wide-Leg CaprisRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Women's Inertia Cross-Back T-ShirtRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Traverse Trail High-Rise Leggings - PrintRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$35.00
- Women's Inertia Drawcord-Hem Tank TopRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Inertia Drawcord-Hem HoodieRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$38.49
- Women's Fast Fleece Raglan-Sleeve 1/4-Zip - SolidRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$20.00
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Yes, I recommend this productMountainmamaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Spring Hiking and Street WearApr 21, 2021
I am in love with these pants! Got the Rust color at the outlet mall and have just ordered two more colors online! So comfortable and allow for full range of motion. I can't wait to hike in them and foresee them as being the perfect Spring Hiking pant. When it's not quite hot enough for shorts, but you still want to wear a tank - these pants will be the perfect match. They are a nice fit while still feeling breezy in a way. They look better than in the model photo, in my opinion. I've actually worn them to work (not an office job) and gotten many compliments!
- Yes, I recommend this productELGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTry them!Apr 21, 2021
Buy them!!! So I actually came to the outlet store to find the escapelite ankle length pants and the lady working told me I should try these on as well. I politely took them, but I know I can't usually pull off the jogger look. I have bigger thighs and legs and they always look awful on me. Tried them on and I was SHOCKED. They are incredibly flattering. They were so comfortable! The material is flattering. I just fell in love with them. I purchased two pairs in the store, and then came online to order two more after trying them on again at home. I am so glad the employee told me to try these. I NEVER would have seen these on the rack and thought I'd like them. I would LOVE a burgundy or plum or rose color!
- Yes, I recommend this productAdrienneGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSuper comfortable hiking pantsMar 14, 2021
I love these pants for hiking. They are very comfortable and roomy. They hold up well and keep you dry.