Rainier Skort - Camo Print
Built for hiking and any other active outdoor pursuits, this skort is the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex can stand up to strenuous activity and harsh terrain, and it features a durable, water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front pockets
- Low-profile, secure zip cargo pocket on left side
- Length, Skort: Front 17" | Back 18" | Inseam, Shorts: 3"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Just for You
- Women's Stratify 2.0 Soft Shell JacketRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$62.99
- Women's Rocky Pass Trench CoatRegular Price$119.99Sale Price$90.99
- Men's Takeoff Chino Shorts - PrintRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$45.49
- Men's Momentum Light UPF JacketRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$49.00
- Jasper 30L PackRegular Price$80.00
- Women's Camp Fleece Crop PantsRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Field Flannel Shirt - Boyfriend FitRegular Price$49.99
- Women's Fremont ParkaRegular Price$129.99Sale Price$77.99
- Women's Silver Lining Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$299.99Sale Price$209.99
- Men's Authentic Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Lake House LifeGenderHeightTypeActivityPros FitConsTotally Cute!Oct 19, 2020
Live the fabric...water just wicks off and super cute style.
- LJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Quality, VersatileCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableInner shorts too shortOct 25, 2020
I love this skort...great quality and super cute....but...the shorts inside are far too short and constantly ride up. not practical for hiking (or even just walking around). I love this so much I even contemplated cutting the shorts out, but sadly, instead it is going back. It really needs to have 4.5-5" shorts to be a keeper.