Rainier Convertible Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
Built for superior comfort and performance, as well as flattering, active style, these convertible pants feature two-way stretch for mobility, a durable, water-repellent finish, and built-in UPF sun protection. Pants convert to shorts by zipping off legs.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front hand pockets
- Secure zip cargo pocket on left thigh
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: Pants 32" | Shorts 9.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sets below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Women's Rainier PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$54.99
- Women's Rainier Slim Straight PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$54.99
- Women's Rainier Pull-On Crop PantsRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$49.99
- Women's Traverse Trail High-Rise PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Women's Rainier Fleece-Lined Pull-On PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Rainier Lined PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Men's Rainier Convertible PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Funski Insulated PantsRegular Price$149.99Sale Price$104.99
- Men's Rainier PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$54.99
- Men's Rainier Pull-On PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$55.99
- Men's Rainier Pants - PrintRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Aspire Ankle PantsRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$38.49
Just for You
- Yes, I recommend this productAverageWomanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHikingAug 16, 2021
I bought these for hiking. Tall was not an option so I brought it to a tailor to take down the hem inseam and add bias tape to increase the length. Now they are better length wise. They wash up fine even when covered in bug spray. They have a wide leg opening. The one zippered pocked barely hold my IPhone 7. I would not have purchased if I knew that.