- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Built for superior comfort and performance, as well as flattering, active style, these pants feature two-way stretch for mobility, a durable, water-repellent finish, and built-in UPF sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front hand pockets
- Cargo pocket on left thigh
- Length, Reg Size 6: 32" | Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening 15.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Women's Rainier Slim Straight PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$54.99
- Women's Rainier Pull-On Crop PantsRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$49.99
- Women's Traverse Trail High-Rise PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Women's Rainier Fleece-Lined Pull-On PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Rainier Lined PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Funski Insulated PantsRegular Price$149.99Sale Price$104.99
- Men's Rainier PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$54.99
- Men's Rainier Convertible PantsRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Men's Rainier Pull-On PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$55.99
- Men's Rainier Pants - PrintRegular Price$79.99Sale Price$63.99
- Women's Aspire Ankle PantsRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$38.49
- Women's Stratify PantsRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
Just for You
- Yes, I recommend this productBerryMtnGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these more than Guide Pro!Feb 26, 2022
I have tried on the Guide Pro pants and compared to these, I prefer the fit of the Rainier to the Guide Pro. The fabric is the same. The Rainier pant pockets feel nice and deep, and the rise is higher than the Guide Pro and more comfortable. I was happy to see a Med Indigo color offered in this style! If the High Rise Guide Pro pants were offered in Med Indigo, I would've purchased that style, but it's not offered currently. Instead, I bought a pair of Rainier pants in Med Indigo and am very pleased. The length is just right for wearing with hiking boots, and the upper thighs fit nicely without being too snug. The pants are a straight cut, not much flaring at the bottom hem. I followed the suggestion of another reviewer and sized up. I normally wear an 8. I bought a pair each of 8's and 10's: the 8's were able to button, but just barely, and the thighs were super tight, making the bottom hems flare. The 10's were just right, a snug waist but not tight, comfy and snug fit through the thigh without being too restricting or too loose. So happy to find a style of EB hiking pants that works well for me!
- Yes, I recommend this productSheelaGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros ComfortConsCool and comfyJan 12, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productmichelleGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMore colorsDec 12, 2021
Please make the rainier slim cut pants in all of these colors! The ruby, the Adobe, the rust, dark smoke...etc...I own both the regular, slim cut, and joggers. The slim and jogger fit me best but color options are minimal..I wear these pants everywhere.. from tennis to hiking to running errands to gardening..I love the entire rainier line... please add all the colors to all the rainier women pant line..as I will buy them all..Thank you