Fast Fleece Shirt
Soft and cozy without bulk or weight, this button-front fleece shirt feels amazing, especially as the weather cools. Styled with two front pockets, a back yoke, an open collar, and button cuffs.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Women's Escapelite ShirtRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Women's Concourse Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$44.99Sale Price$22.49
- Women's Etesian Short-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$27.99
- Women's Halcyon Short-Sleeve Shirred ShirtRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$25.00
- Women's Long-Sleeve Sunray Seersucker ShirtRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Women's Short-Sleeve Escapelite V-neck ShirtRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$27.99
- Women's Escapelite Sleeveless Split-Neck ShirtRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$27.99
- Women's Halcyon Shirred Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$30.00
- Women's Forest Flannel ShirtRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$20.00
- Women's Adventurer® Pro Field ShirtRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Women's Twin Falls Flannel ShirtRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$35.00
- Women's Adventurer® 3.0 Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$59.99-$64.99Sale Price$41.99
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it! So soft and comfy!❤️Dec 20, 2021
Love the colors!
- Debbie S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitFit description inaccurate.Feb 3, 2022
Just received today. Quality is excellent as usual. Ordered a Medium because the fit was described as Relaxed Fit - "a generous, relaxed fit". Reality is FIT is no different than Classic Fit - both fits are tight in the bust in the exact same size on me. I am NOT considered a large-busted woman, and older versions of EB women's fleece fit perfectly. I'll keep this one as the arm length is perfect (I have long arms) and fit everywhere else is great but will probably have to pin the placket at the bust to prevent gaping. 1/2" larger in the bust would have been perfect. Very disappointing. BTW, Large fits way too big on me... everywhere. I cannot recommend this unless you have a small bust.