Escapelite Sleeveless Split-Neck Dress
With the comfort of two-way stretch, and both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technologies, this easy-care, polyester/spandex dress is a genius traveler and everyday companion that's also flattering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch woven fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Just for You
- Women's Escapelite Split-Neck Dress - PrintRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$24.00
- Women's Coast and Climb Sleeveless Maxi DressRegular Price$44.99Sale Price$18.00 - $34.99
- Women's Elysian Leather BeltRegular Price$35.00Sale Price$26.25
- Women's EscapeLite SkirtRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$16.00
- Women's Active Pro CoolMax® Low Socks - 2-PackRegular Price$14.99Sale Price$11.25
- Women's Daisy Travel WrapRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$30.00
- Women's Astir High-Rise 7/8-Length Leggings - PrintRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$30.00
- MultidanaRegular Price$29.99Sale Price$15.00
- MulticlavaRegular Price$19.99Sale Price$15.00
- Women's Traverse Trail SkortRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$30.00
- Yes, I recommend this productMama 2 sixGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSuper cute, but too shortAug 14, 2020
Super cute dress, flattering, modest neck and arms. Thought it looked closer to just above the knee. Disappointed that it was definitely 5-6" above the knee. This mama just doesn't do a short dress anymore. Loved the fabric, fit and feel. Add 2-3 inches and it would have been a keeper.
- Yes, I recommend this producteSKoTXGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, VersatileCons Poor FitEscapelite Dress in Dusted IndigoAug 7, 2020
This dress is cute, the color really pretty, and the light weight material seems like it would travel well and be cool for the heat/humidity of summer. Unfortunately, this dress seems to run slightly small and if you have any kind of curves/hips, this dress will hug them in a very unflattering way. For reference, I'm 5'5", 150lbs, 36B, have a broad back/and slightly thicker thighs/hip/stomach, and am between a size S and M depending on cut/brand. Bought size M and while it was a good length (just above knees) and the bodice provided good coverage of the girls and in the arm holes, it was snug along my upper back and my thighs making it uncomfortable to sit. If you prefer a little more room for your measurements, I would suggest sizing up if you're between sizes and not on the petite/slim/small side.