Barrier Ridge 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
This lightweight jacket provides waterproof/breathable protection. It's also system-compatible—you can snap in any of our Microlight insulated or Quest fleece jackets as a liner when temperatures start to drop.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Mesh and taffeta lining for comfort and to prevent bunching
- Removable hood
- Secure zip pockets
- System compatible—Microlight and Quest styles can snap into jacket as liners
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Just for You
- Women's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99Sale Price$135.00 - $199.99
- Women's Riley JacketRegular Price$149.99Sale Price$89.99
- Women's Microlight Down JacketRegular Price$129.99-$139.99Sale Price$77.99 - $109.99
- Women's Aspire Ankle PantsRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$32.99
- Women's RIPPAC® Stretch Rain ParkaRegular Price$149.00Sale Price$89.40
- Women's Rainier 5-Pocket Bermuda ShortsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$47.99
- Women's Riley ParkaRegular Price$179.99Sale Price$107.99 - $144.99
- Women's Essential Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$179.99Sale Price$107.99
- Women's Adventurer® 3.0 Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$35.99 - $44.99
- Women's RIPPAC® Insulated Trench CoatRegular Price$179.99Sale Price$107.99
- Yes, I recommend this productEbauer loverGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfort and styleOct 16, 2021
Love it. Got one for me and mom. Since we live in Texas we only need light jackets. Agree with the other reviewers.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWind HeartyMar 30, 2021
Wanted a jacket with a removable hood for spring. First time I wore it was rainy and very blustery. Was pleasantly surprised I didn't feel the cool wind thru the jacket, as well as protected from rain. Nice light jacket did not constrict my movements. Great price right now.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikkiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketMar 2, 2021
I have this jacket in the cement color and its great! I wear it as a rain, wind or spring/fall jacket. It.s roomy enough so I can layer under but can also wear it in the arm weather with just a tee shirt. Has pockets that hold my cell phone and keys when walking or hiking. It.s also very attractive. I dress for comfort and style