Radius Hybrid Jacket
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
This lightweight windshield uses a hybrid construction to give you a perfect balance of protection, breathability, and comfort. The all-nylon hood, shoulders and front have a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The nylon/spandex fabric on the back and arms has that same finish, plus built-in UPF sun protection and stretch mobility.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on arms and back
- Secure zip hand pockets and chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon front, shoulders, hood | 96% nylon/4% spandex back and arms
Just for You
- Women's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99Sale Price$135.00
- Women's Emberlite Hybrid JacketRegular Price$99.99Sale Price$50.00
- Women's RIPPAC® Stretch Rain JacketRegular Price$149.00Sale Price$74.50
- Women's RIPPAC® Pro Rain JacketRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$45.00
- Women's Rain Shower JacketRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$29.50
- Women's Traverse Trail High-Rise CaprisRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$27.49 - $34.99
- Women's Astir High Rise Capri LeggingsRegular Price$44.99Sale Price$22.50 - $34.99
- Women's Microlight Down JacketRegular Price$129.99-$139.99Sale Price$70.00
- Women's Funski Insulated JacketRegular Price$199.99Sale Price$100.00
- Women's Escapelite Jogger PantsRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$29.99 - $34.99
- CanadianDeerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, VersatileConsGreat Light JacketSep 14, 2020
I was surprised to see no reviews for this jacket, when it's a such a good one. I first bought this jacket in white (size small) to wear as a light layer for walking the dog and running errands on warm days. I liked it so much that I then bought the blue color in a Medium, which I wear for bike commuting and while camping/hiking with warner layers underneath. I'm 5'4" 130lbs and both sizes fit me, just preference if I want a fitted or more relaxed fit. This jacket is great as a light layer against wind/sun, and looks more stylish compared to other windbreakers. I like the hybrid design with stretchy fabric in key areas. It offers some very light rain resistance, but I would grab a rain jacket instead if I expect to be in rain. This jacket is also nice as it packs up small, so easy to throw in apurar or backpack.
- RJGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsIt's okaySep 7, 2020
I thought the whole jacket would be water-resistant, but I got wet in some places. It's nice, but don't wear it on a rainy day,