Silver Lining Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
This waterproof down stadium coat is longer than a parka for even more warmth and weather protection, and its Premium Down insulation provides toasty comfort even when temperatures are plummeting. The adjustable hood and its removable faux fur ruff give you both shelter and styling options.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Seven pockets (one interior) for ample storage
- Interior storm cuffs for added warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 37.5" | Down Fill Weight: 263.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Women's Classic Down Duffle CoatRegular Price$229.99Sale Price$75.00
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down Duffle CoatRegular Price$279.99Sale Price$195.99
- Women's Classic Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99
- Women's Elysa Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's CirrusLite Down Diamond Quilt ParkaRegular Price$199.99
- Men's Ridgeline® Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$349.99Sale Price$244.99
- Women's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99
- Women's Microlight Storm JacketRegular Price$249.99
- Men's Classic Down ParkaRegular Price$219.99
- Men's Ridgeline® Down ParkaRegular Price$359.99
- Women's Funski Insulated JacketRegular Price$199.99Sale Price$139.99
Just for You
- Women's Stratify 2.0 Soft Shell JacketRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$62.99
- Women's Rocky Pass Trench CoatRegular Price$119.99Sale Price$90.99
- Men's Takeoff Chino Shorts - PrintRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$45.49
- Men's Momentum Light UPF JacketRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$49.00
- Jasper 30L PackRegular Price$80.00
- Women's Camp Fleece Crop PantsRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Field Flannel Shirt - Boyfriend FitRegular Price$49.99
- Women's Fremont ParkaRegular Price$129.99Sale Price$77.99
- Women's Silver Lining Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$299.99Sale Price$209.99
- Men's Authentic Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Yes, I recommend this productElleGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCompletely emamoredJan 28, 2021
The designing process to produce a coat that can withstand Midwest freezing temperatures in quality, durability and style are found in this coat. Being on the petite stature, curvy, and moderately on the bustier spectrum, I often find that I have difficulty zipping the bust area. Medium works for my body. This coat has been able to preserve my body warm during outdoor activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productKarGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsThe perfect jacket for Michigan winterDec 23, 2020
This jacket is everything I was looking for. It is waterproof, but still down- perfect for Michigan winters. It's not so puffy that you overheat or feel huge in it. It's super warm, has plenty of pockets, EXCELLENT quality, and I love the fleece cuffs and that both the hood and fur are detachable. I am 5'9", 165lbs and went back and forth between getting the M and L. I ended up ordering the large and am glad I did. I have broader shoulders and long arms, so it was the right choice. It's not too big in the mid section either and leaves a little room for a sweatshirt and extra layers. If you are between sizes, I suggest ordering up. All in all a great buy that I am really happy with. The only con: it didn't come in "tall" sizes.
- Yes, I recommend this productA GoodmanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectNov 30, 2020
Eddie Bauer quality on this parka is amazing. It's weather edged and seems like it will be the best guard against these northern Michigan winters. While it doesn't have as much fill as a 650 it is very structured and warm. The cold doesn't leak into the seams like other jackets I've had. I would have preferred a bit more room in the hips but it is good enough to work with. The color is more of a blue grey and very complementary. Nothing seems to bulky on this jacket or too light weight. Worth the price and I'm sold on all future Eddie Bauer jackets.