Classic Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth of Premium Down insulation makes this long coat a great option for even the bitterest of winter weather. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that beads moisture, and the quilting pattern not only holds the down in place for optimal thermal efficiency, it creates flattering lines as well. The adjustable hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hookd-and-loop closure
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell | 85% acrylic/15% modacrylic faux fur with 100% polyester backing
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down Duffle CoatRegular Price$279.99Sale Price$195.99
- Women's Classic Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99
- Women's Silver Lining Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$299.99Sale Price$209.99
- Women's Elysa Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's CirrusLite Down Diamond Quilt ParkaRegular Price$199.99
- Women's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99
- Men's Classic Down ParkaRegular Price$219.99
- Men's Ridgeline® Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$349.99Sale Price$244.99
- Women's Microlight Storm JacketRegular Price$249.99
- Men's Ridgeline® Down ParkaRegular Price$359.99
- Women's Funski Insulated JacketRegular Price$199.99Sale Price$139.99
Just for You
- Men's Essential Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Men's Field Flannel-Lined Flex Straight JeansRegular Price$89.99
- Men's Balefire SlipperRegular Price$60.00Sale Price$39.99
- Men's Microlight Down JacketRegular Price$159.99
- Camano Trifold WalletRegular Price$15.00
- Hadlock Trapper HatRegular Price$50.00Sale Price$37.50
- Men's Kingston Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$69.99
- Men's Resolution Long-Sleeve 1/4-ZipRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$29.99
- Men's Graphic T-Shirt - Wild WaitingRegular Price$27.99Sale Price$14.00
- Men's HYOH Pro Polo ShirtRegular Price$44.99Sale Price$26.99
- Yes, I recommend this productShellyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Coat / Great PriceFeb 27, 2021
The coat is comfortable and I bought the large to be able to layer when cold!
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCan't beat this!Feb 9, 2021
This coat is SO comfortable and warm! I was looking for a longer coat to wear walking on campus in the freezing Iowa winter. I couldn't not have found a better deal. For such a good price and quality, this coat can't be beat. The length is great and comes a few inches past my knees (which is incredible being that I am nearly 6'). Even in the regular size the arms are plenty long too! The pockets are very roomy and I love that they zip closed. The hood is very warm and stays up even when it's windy. I also love how light the coat is, it doesn't feel super bulky so I can move around easily (without sacrificing any warmth either). The only negative I have found is that the fur trim on the hood is supposed to button down to keep it flat, but the buttons are too big for the holes. This dos not detract from the usability though at all.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulietGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsWarm and FlatteringFeb 3, 2021
This coat is exactly what I was looking for to replace my old Parka that only hit at my mid thigh. This coat falls to my mid-shin, which I find to be the perfect length to keep my legs warm in cold wind or downright bitter cold temps. The cut of this parka is extremely slimming, it shapes inward at the waist while leaving plenty of room inside for a few layers. I have worn this coat with bulky sweatshirts without feeling restricted or bulky whatsoever. Exterior pockets are deep which is important to me. Pros: Pockets are deep Coat is warm and flattering without being bulky. Sleeves are nice and long with fleece cuffs. Hood is deep and fur is soft. Coat keeps legs warm in wind and is comfortable to drive in. Cons: The interior pocket is Velcro, which means it lacks security for valuables. The tips of the zipper are plastic, which means the zipper does not glide on smoothly, or detach smoothly. Tugging is a regular occurrence with the zipper which is a nuisance, but for the price I can't complain because it's less than half the coast of the duffle coat from the main website and is more flattering IMO.