Classic Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth of Premium Down insulation makes this parka a great option all winter long. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that beads moisture, and the quilting pattern not only holds the down in place for optimal thermal efficiency, it creates flattering lines as well. The adjustable hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hookd-and-loop closure
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell | 85% acrylic/15% modacrylic faux fur with 100% polyester backing
- Women's Elysa Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's Classic Down Duffle CoatRegular Price$229.99Sale Price$100.00
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down ParkaRegular Price$249.99Sale Price$174.99
- Women's CirrusLite Down Diamond Quilt ParkaRegular Price$199.99
- Women's Silver Lining Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$299.99Sale Price$209.99
- Women's Crystal Ridge Down Duffle CoatRegular Price$279.99Sale Price$195.99
- Men's Classic Down ParkaRegular Price$219.99
- Women's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99
- Men's Ridgeline® Down ParkaRegular Price$359.99
- Women's Microlight Storm JacketRegular Price$249.99
- Women's Fremont ParkaRegular Price$129.99Sale Price$65.00
- Women's Riley ParkaRegular Price$179.99Sale Price$107.99
Just for You
- Men's Traverse Short-Sleeve Polo ShirtRegular Price$54.99
- Men's HYOH Pro Polo Shirt - StripeRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$20.00
- Women's Centerline PantsRegular Price$49.99
- Women's Graphic T-Shirt - Great OutdoorsRegular Price$24.99Sale Price$17.49
- Women's Inertia Cross-Back T-ShirtRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$24.49
- Women's Concourse Flutter-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$17.50
- Women's Thermal Long-Sleeve Crochet HenleyRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Women's Coast and Climb Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt - SolidRegular Price$34.99Sale Price$17.50
- Women's Adventurer® Pro Field Sleeveless ShirtRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$29.99
- Women's Halcyon Tie-Front Shirt - PrintRegular Price$54.99Sale Price$41.99
- Yes, I recommend this productEB FanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat, warm coatMar 6, 2021
This coat was an exceptional buy. I bought 3 other coats online before I found this one. It's warm and comfortable. I bought two sizes larger so I can fit comfortably over thick sweaters with sweatshirts over them. Yes,I'm cold natured. The zipper works well. Other coats had horrible zippers. I wear it for long walks outside with my dog in cold winds. It keeps me warm and comfortable. Hits just below my knees. It was half the price of the others I returned and by far the best. I'll definitely shop Eddie Bauer more often for quality clothing at reasonable prices.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatmom43Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHas Everything I need in a Coat!Feb 6, 2021
Very nice dark blue or navy coat. Adjustable zip off hood. Fur also zips off. Double zip. Two zip pockets, interior velcro pocket. Adjustable waist cord. Storm cuffs. Reaches to just above my knees. I think this will be wa enough for NH. It is very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB friendGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm coatJan 20, 2021
I just received this coat. It is warmer and not very lightweight. The newer coats they sell are so lightweight. I like this one because I like to walk in 10-20F and not get cold. What a great coat this one is and the hood fur is softer than the newer fur they use.