Takeoff Chino Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
The look is of a classic chino, but these pants are anything but ordinary. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is lightweight, durable, and exceptionally comfortable. It also features a durable, water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. If you're looking for a do-anything, go-anywhere pair of pants, this is it.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion 2-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front slant pockets
- Secure zip back welt pocket
- Leg Opening, Size 33": 17.5"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSequoiahikerGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat traveling pantsApr 13, 2022
Great pants for casual wear and for flying.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat medium weight hiking pantsJan 29, 2021
I wear Levi 501 classic button-fly jeans, and these fit almost exactly the same way. Comfortable stretch, water repellent works, only wish they had one more back pocket. Great value if on sale, solid quality product.