Fleece-Lined Flex Mountain Jeans
- Ultra Durable
The rugged 9.9 oz ripstop canvas in these jeans is peached to soften the fabric. The cotton also has a touch of spandex to provide two-way stretch comfort. The inside is fully lined with warm fleece, making these an excellent cold-weather option.
- Five-pocket styling
- Zip fly
- Leg Opening, Size 33": 17.25"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex shell | 100% polyester lining
- Men's Field Flex Straight JeansRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Men's Field Flex Slim JeansRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Men's Field Flannel-Lined Flex Straight JeansRegular Price$89.99
- Men's Authentic Jeans - RelaxedRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Men's Authentic Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Men's Essential Jeans - StraightRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$25.00
- Men's Rainier Lined PantsRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$62.99
- Men's Everyday Sherpa-Lined Jogger PantsRegular Price$80.00Sale Price$55.99
- Men's Legend Wash Flex Chino Pants - SlimRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$41.99
- Women's Rainier Fleece-Lined Jogger PantsRegular Price$79.99
- Men's Essential Jeans - RelaxedRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$25.00
- Men's Legend Wash Classic Chino PantsRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$29.99
Just for You
- Women's Cotton-Blend Ragg Boot SocksRegular Price$14.99Sale Price$10.50
- Hadlock Trapper HatRegular Price$50.00Sale Price$35.00
- Men's Ripstop Guide Long-Sleeve ShirtRegular Price$69.99
- Men's Eddie's Long-Sleeve T-ShirtRegular Price$27.99
- Women's Rainier Shorts - Camo PrintRegular Price$69.99Sale Price$48.99
- Women's Rainier CaprisRegular Price$64.99Sale Price$45.49
- Women's Campfire Plush Pullover Shirttail Funnel NeckRegular Price$59.99Sale Price$30.00
- Women's Radius Hybrid JacketRegular Price$89.99Sale Price$62.99
- Women's Hunt Pac 62 BootRegular Price$109.00Sale Price$76.30
- Men's Takeoff Chino ShortsRegular Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99
- Yes, I recommend this productKSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy these!Dec 24, 2020
These things are crazy comfortable and crazy warm. I like them better than other more expensive EB (and other brand) pants. Just the right amount of stretch. Fits over boots without being too baggy. I bought both colors of these and they are both awesome!
- gkern86GenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons Poor QualityKnees failed in >6 weeks of owning, costs me $7 to returnFeb 28, 2021
Purchased my first pair of these at the beginning of January - to wear in upper New England where it is quite cold. By the end of January, I decided I enjoyed them enough to order a second pair. Literally, one day before the second pair arrived, the fabric on the knee began to wear apart creating a hole. To be clear this was not an incident tearing a hole in them - I noticed the fabric looked fuzzy and its weave looked loose. After one more wash - the hole appearead. This was in less of 6 weeks of regualr wear. Now my choices are: to drive 1 + hour to a store in a much higher risk area in the middle of a pandemic, or return by mail and pay the $7 return shipping. We have been increasingly unhappy with Eddie Bauer over the past few years and now I believe we will stop purchasing items from them. Of course, this will be after returning the second pair of these pants I have when they fail in a few more weeks.