Microlight Storm Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Offering both waterproof performance and sub-zero warmth, this down jacket offers complete weather protection throughout the winter.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Waterproof zips on pockets and center front
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Just for You
- Men's All-Mountain Stretch JacketRegular Price$199.00-$219.00Sale Price$99.50 - $109.50
- Men's Barrier Ridge 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$269.99-$289.99Sale Price$130.00 - $140.00
- Men's Stoke Peak 3-in-1 JacketRegular Price$199.99-$219.99Sale Price$125.00 - $135.00
- Men's Mountain Town JacketRegular Price$149.00-$169.00Sale Price$74.50 - $84.50
- Men's Haven Stretch Insulated Hooded JacketRegular Price$189.99-$209.99Sale Price$95.00 - $105.00
- Men's Mountain Town Insulated ParkaRegular Price$179.99Sale Price$90.00
- Men's Ridgeline® Down JacketRegular Price$269.99-$289.99Sale Price$135.00 - $145.00
- Men's Stratify Thermal Hooded JacketRegular Price$149.99-$169.99Sale Price$75.00 - $169.99
- Men's Essential Down ParkaRegular Price$229.99Sale Price$115.00
- Men's Essential Down JacketRegular Price$149.99-$169.99Sale Price$75.00 - $85.00
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexanderGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent JacketApr 4, 2021
This is a great jacket. Fits longer like a parka and is both warm and comfortable. No cold spots due to even down distribution/baffling. I was surprised that I could use this coat for most of the winter, even for really cold days. I have tried many EB coats/parkas and this is a stand-out IMHO.