Stowaway Packable 25L Cinch Tote
Great for everyday use and travel, this roomy tote has an adjustable cord-lock closure and packs into its own zippered pocket when not in use.
- Shoulder straps and hand grips for carrying
- Exterior slip pocket holds a water bottle
- Interior smart phone zip pocket
- Key clip
- Capacity: 25L
- 6.25" x 6.75" (packed) | 26.25" (including shoulder straps) x 14.125" x 7.125"
- 100% polyester
Just for You
- Stowaway Packable 25L Cinch ToteRegular Price$30.00Sale Price$15.00
- Lunch Box CoolerRegular Price$20.00Sale Price$15.00
- Expedition Kit BagRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$24.00
- Connect Convertible Travel WalletRegular Price$25.00Sale Price$12.50
- Bygone Backpack ToteRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$42.00
- Bygone 25L PackRegular Price$80.00Sale Price$48.00
- Nite Ize® Cinch-A-Lot® Mini Stretch StrapRegular Price$5.00
- 20 Oz Food Jar w/ CompartmentRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$30.00
- Oversized Down ThrowRegular Price$119.99Sale Price$96.75
- Travelon® Anti-Microbial Shoe CoversRegular Price$20.00
- Yes, I recommend this productKathGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, VersatileConsStowaway Packable 25L Cinch ToteSep 13, 2021
We used this bag for the beach, water park, boating, etc. and so easy and will easily find uses during the cooler months. Bag was spacious and just held lots of things, but folded up nicely when it was time to put it away.
- Yes, I recommend this productHanaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe 4th one bought already!Sep 8, 2021
This is the 4th bag of this type that my wife has bought for her family and friends in Japan. Need I say more? She really loves it!
- Yes, I recommend this productTam0126Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityCampingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSo versatile and easy to clean!Sep 5, 2021
I got my first bag on sale and then proceeded to get two more. We have taken them camping, on a picnic, and recently took a couple on a boat. The bag holds so much and the drawstring cinch is fantastic (especially since the bag has fallen a couple times and none of our things have fallen out). The two handle sizes are great, as are the inside pocket and the small side pocket. I love that it folds into a little pouch and that I can just throw it into the washer after our trips. The price is great and I know I'll get a lot of value out of these. One of the patterns we got is no longer available, so I already feel like I have a rare one in my "collection". On a boat recently, a bunch of water poured onto my bag (cinched and lying on its side). We rescued the bag quickly and the towel inside was still dry. The bag's not waterproof, but it was water-resistant enough for us!