Stowaway Packable Waistpack
- Packs Into Pocket
An easy traveler and handy everyday accessory, this ripstop polyester waistpack weighs just 4 ounces and folds down into itself when not needed. Two secure zip pockets hold essentials. Waist belt adjusts easily.
- 9.875" x 6" x 4" (6.75" x 5.5", packed)
- 200D 4x4 ripstop polyester
Just for You
- Cargo Sling PackRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$30.00
- Ripstop Sling PackRegular Price$30.00Sale Price$15.00
- Jasper Crossbody BagRegular Price$25.00Sale Price$18.75
- Expedition Kit BagRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$30.00
- Stowaway Packable Daypack 30LRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$20.00
- Stowaway 45L DuffelRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$20.00
- Compact Auto Open/Close UmbrellaRegular Price$29.99Sale Price$15.00
- 250 Lumen HeadlampRegular Price$30.00Sale Price$15.00
- Trekking PolesRegular Price$39.99Sale Price$33.75
- Bygone Backpack CoolerRegular Price$60.00Sale Price$45.00
- Yes, I recommend this productKarinGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Easy CareConsI love it!! It was a gift for my husbandJul 23, 2021
I bought one for my husband and he love it. I order another for my mother in law ( phone and mini remote) and the new design for me. I like use that when I walk the dog around the neighborhood and the sling for put his Nalgene bottle for go to the park. I recommended these products.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat waistpackJul 19, 2021
This waistpack is the perfect supplement to my day pack on long hikes. It has a very wide, adjustable waistband which is very comfortable, and the pouch is surprisingly sturdy (didn't sag if only partially filled). I liked it so much that I started using it daily as a purse replacement.
- Yes, I recommend this productJuliaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for the familyJul 13, 2021
These work great for everyone from large adults down to my skinny 5-year-old! We pack them with a water bottle and a snack and head to the woods for a hike. The kids have what they need and a spare pocket for the random stuff they collect along the way. Also, the pack and straps flips inside the pocket for easy, compact storage.