Stowaway Packable Waistpack
- Packs Into Pocket
An easy traveler and handy everyday accessory, this ripstop polyester waistpack weighs just 4 ounces and folds down into itself when not needed. Two secure zip pockets hold essentials. Waist belt adjusts easily.
- 9.875" x 6" x 4" (6.75" x 5.5", packed)
- 200D 4x4 ripstop polyester
Just for You
- Stowaway Packable WaistpackRegular Price$20.00Sale Price$10.00
- Jasper Crossbody BagRegular Price$25.00Sale Price$15.00
- Camano Roll-Top PackRegular Price$60.00Sale Price$30.00
- Stowaway Packable 20L DaypackRegular Price$30.00Sale Price$15.00
- Travelon® Anti-Microbial Clean Pouches - Set of 4Regular Price$10.00
- Travelon® Anti-Microbial Shoe CoversRegular Price$20.00
- Camano Trifold WalletRegular Price$15.00Sale Price$7.50
- Traverse 22 Rolling DuffelRegular Price$99.00Sale Price$74.25
- 500 Lumen Rechargeable HeadlampRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$30.00
- Bygone Backpack ToteRegular Price$70.00Sale Price$42.00
- Yes, I recommend this productShamizaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsFits a lotSep 14, 2021
Nice Fanny pack. I haven't used it yet but I didn't put things in it to see how much would fit. It fits a lot but doesn't look good if it has too much in it. It's good for people who don't carry a lot. I like it for vacation or just running quick errands.
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIt was all it said it was and moreSep 6, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSummerGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for any ageAug 31, 2021
This fanny pack was perfect for my two young children as well as my mother-in-law for our recent trip on the airplane and hiking in the mountains. The size is perfect for the littles to keep a little journal, crayons, trinkets, snacks, etc. handy while on our hike. There was far less complaining on the hikes when they knew they had snacks and toys in their bags and they had control over when to play and eat. Happy campers!